Why process compressed air?
- To eliminate any pollutants present in the air, which result in the deterioration of ductwork,
pneumatic components, rotating machinery.
- To lower maintenance costs for pneumatic devices
- To ensure the operational reliability of pneumatic devices
What types of pollutants are found in air?
There are 3 types of pollutants in air:
- Water: coming from humidity in the air
- Oil: coming mainly from the compression chambers of air compressors and polluted ambient air
- Particles: coming from the ambient air and ductwork
Industrial air quality.
Industrial air quality is mainly defined by a standard (ISO 8573-1) which sets the different classes
for each type of pollutant.
Since 1987, CTA has focused its expertise on processing compressed air and now offers a comprehensive range of devices for eliminating these pollutants.