AIR DRYERS Direct expansion:
EXPANSIA direct expansion air dryers.
The range covers flows from
35 to 860 m3/hr for a maximum pressure of 16 bar.
a hot-gas solenoid valve, it ensures constant pressure and therefore a constant dew point at +3°C
(checked and certified by Bureau VERITAS).
- Regulation by hot-gas solenoid valve ensuring constant pressure and therefore a constant dew point
- A specifically designed exchanger, cast in one piece, with a very large exchange surface area, allowing a highly responsive refrigerating yield according to fluctuating flow rates.
- A printed circuit board, found throughout the range, indicates the dew point and low and high pressure faults.
- Condensate removal by timer-controlled solenoid valve.
- Hermetic compressor with environmentally-friendly refrigerants R134a and R407C.
- Corrosion-proof body: epoxy paint coated steel sheet, frame in anodised aluminium sections, condenser protected with varnish